The masters of masturbatory magnificence have done it again, only this time their newest product has men from all over the world questioning their relationship status. The globally celebrated Fleshlight brand is known for its commitment to excellence, and the new Quickshot Launch is no exception. They’ve created a revolutionary male masturbation device that expertly combines convenience and cleanliness with sensational satisfaction.
The famous Fleshlight Launch is an automatic masturbation machine that sold millions of units as soon as it hit the market. The insertable masturbation sleeve from the inventory features a one-of-a-kind texture, is made from a transparent, skin-like material, and features an open-ended design. Together, those components form what’s come to be known as one of the greatest sex toy inventions since the dildo.
Already being a fan of the original Fleshlight Launch device made it somewhat difficult for me to formulate an objective opinion on this new model. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, I always say. However, after reading several reviews and being coaxed into trying the new and improved version, I jumped online and bought FQL as soon as it was released. Here’s what you need to know before spending any money on one.
What Is The Fleshlight Quickshot Launch?
The Quickshot Launch by Fleshlight is an innovative little number that possesses all the qualities you’d want in an automatic masturbation device. Extremely unique in its design, the FQL stands apart from the full-sized Fleshlights typically used in conjunction with the Launch. Not only is it a compact version of the brand’s already amazing product but it also features an exclusive open-ended design that makes maintenance and clean-up a breeze.
This luxury pleasure product is made to simulate oral sex without manual manipulation, but this isn’t the first time the Fleshlight folks have toyed with this idea. The original Fleshlight Launch is still available, but it’s only compatible with their full-sized male masturbator inventory. Meanwhile, the Q-Launch combo is a more compact version that’s helping pent-up men from all over the world reach new orgasmic heights.
Inspired by someone getting a righteous blowjob (not me), this thing is fit to produce sensations that are about as close as you can get to the real thing without laying money on the nightstand. This sensational device is just an inventive combination of the robotic Launch machine and the best-selling Quickshot male masturbation toy. Mr. “I Get Frequent Blowjobs” must have ran out of funds. And that’s another thing: I noticed that the FQL is one of the most affordable high-tech sex toys on the market despite it being the first of its kind.
Locked inside the clear cradle created by designers who obviously appreciate voyeurism, this device uses a series of multi-function controls to produce extreme pleasure sensations to the penis depending on the user’s specific preferences. Easy to use and surprisingly powerful, this inventive machine is the result of a match made in masturbatory heaven. Feature-rich and ready to go after a quick charge, the “café-sized” FQL made my heart go pitter-patter.
The Main Features
This extraordinary feat of modern engineering has all the user-friendly features and body-conscious ergonomics you’d expect from a toy made by such a well-known brand. The Quickshot Launch device by trade giant, Fleshlight, has the following industry-leading features:
- It has 4 variable stoke speed and length settings that are controlled by touch-sensitive pads on either side of the device.
- Left = Faster or Slower
- Right = Shorter or Longer
- It can handle up to 250 strokes per minutes.
- It allows you to toggle through 3 available pleasure zones.
- The Base
- The Shaft
- The Tip
- It requires no batteries or electricity because it’s fully rechargeable via a standard USB connection that’s hidden discreetly on the back of the device.
- It has a 60-minute run time with a full charge.
- It can be used wirelessly or while plugged in using the Fleshlight Active Launch Mode.
- It features a universal smartphone mount on the top to help you view your favorite porn content hands-free.
- It measures 14 inches in total length
- It’s made from the Fleshlight brand’s patented SuperSkin material that’s 100% skin-safe and compatible with any water-based lube in your collection
- It has two handlebars (one on either side), with touch-sensitive controls on both to mimic the sensations of “flying” and improve control
What Comes in the Box?
You get the following items in the box with your product:
- The rechargeable device (of course)
- A USB power cable
- A Universal Smartphone Mount
- The Quick-Start Guide
- An Instructional Manual
Unlike most other Fleshlight toys, this one does not come with a free sample of water-based lube, nor does it include a storage container of any kind. Further, the Quickshot Male Masturbator unit is sold separately.
NOTE: You can also upgrade your purchase with the Double Shot, the Vantage or the Boost masturbators. I seriously wish somebody would have told me that before I wrote this review.
How It Feels
Automatic devices always make manual masturbation feel like a disappointing chore. Compared to intercourse, it’s not exactly the same but it’s a close alternative that feels more like a skilled blowjob than standard sex. The bonus is that the device doesn’t talk back like a live partner, nor does it need to achieve an orgasm of its own. And the sleeve’s texture adds even more sensational appeal, for an erotic experience that’s satisfyingly exhausting.
The Cheers and Jeers
I love it when a product makes it hard for me to complain. This thing is one of those products.
- JUST MY SIZE – It provides a customizable, automatic masturbation experience every time.
- EASY AS PIE – With easy to use touch-sensitive control pads, quick manipulation of the settings is child’s play.
- JUICE IT – This masterpiece is rechargeable using a standard USB cable (which is included).
- VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE – The FQL is available in four distinct packages for even more customization options.
- TOUCH ME THERE – The 3 programmable pleasure zone settings are fun to play with and each provides a unique experience.
- INCONVENIENT TRUTH – This bad boy could use an adapter since USB charging is sort of a pain in the ass.
- THAT’S ALL, FOLKS – There are no freebies included in the box.
The Final Verdict
Overall, this sex toy is a high-tech device that instantly transformed the male masturbator market upon its inception. Officially classified as an automatic blowjob machine, this miracle of modern machinery turned out to be so much more than that. It’s not hard to see why so many units have been sold thus far, or why they were sold out on the website within days.
As for me, sex lasted only about 3 minutes with my unit on mid-power/speed and I’m known for my sexual stamina. In my opinion, the design itself is spectacular but the durability could use some serious work. Either way, this tech-lover’s toy is an ideal training tool for men who have problems with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction because it provides such intense sensations. With a sleek, sexy, futuristic design, intuitive control panels, customizable pleasure zones and variable stroke speed/length settings, the “QL by FL” (as I’ve lovingly started calling it) has set the bar extremely high for all automatic pleasure machines to come. You can find out more information or buy this product at the official fleshlight website.